Saturday, June 1, 2013

Vacation



   My summer vacation, as usual, isn't what I thought it would be. As classes consumed more than a half of my summer, there's not much to do with the time left.
   Here is an outline of the happenings in pictures:



Got to bond with these two brown dachshunds,
Chippy (left) and Cory (right).
My first time in Guimaras.
Together with high school buddies.
Being the head of the editing team is no joke.
Our publication produced this magazine for summer.
Second-timer in Guimaras for Manggahan Festival.
This is Kiko, my classmate, with one of the performing groups.
Transferred boarding house.
This is the door of my room, pasted with a sign and
pictures of my new roommate, Winiel.
Few of our relatives came home.
Some family bonding time with my aunts, uncles,
and little cousins along the beach.
Succumbed to occasional jogs
to keep me and my high school friends
be physically fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment