Monday, May 20, 2013

Regeneration

   For those who already know me by my Blogspot, you may be wondering why I've already created more than two blogs which I barely maintained, and still managed to create this one. Factors like unavailability of stable internet connection and lack of inspiration contribute to my inactivity in formal blogging. Also, one reason why I created another is because I wanted to start anew and regenerate myself upon coming back to Blogspot.
   I've been around Tumblr and Wordpress, but I always come back to this site for its plain interface and user-friendly format. With that, I'd like to welcome myself around yet again.
   Hi. I hope to post here the good and the bad, the twists and the turns, and the ups and the downs about my life. This blog shall serve as my journal - a record of the vast expanse of my mind. I'll try to not be sarcastic. I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment